Re: Slink CDimages

On Mon, 15 Mar 1999, Steve McIntyre wrote:

>It's a good enough starting point - it's what I started with quite a whiel
>back. If I get a chance I'll tidy my mirror file up a bit and post it
>here...

OK, here it is; I mirror off sunsite.org.uk instead of ftp.debian.org, but
it's easy to change that bit. And I mirror debian-non-US separately.

HTH!

==========================
package=debian-top
    #
    comment=Grab debian from sunsite
    #
    # specify remote host and directory
    site=sunsite.org.uk
    remote_dir=/packages/linux/debian/
    remote_user=ftp
    ls_lR_file=ls-lR.gz
    #
    # specify local directory
    local_dir=/debian/
    use_files=true
    #
    # inform this user about results
    mail_to=steve
    #
    # compress these files (see perlre(1) for regular expressions)
    #
    compress_patt=\.*(Contents|Packages(-Master)?|ls-lR|contents|md5sums|Maintainers)$
    #
    # exclude these files or directories
    # see "man perlre" for information on perl's regular expressions
    exclude_patt=(/\.in\.|/(binary|disks)-(arm|hurd-i386|sparc|alpha|m68k)/|/hamm/)
    #
    # preserve these files or directories (see perlre(1) for reg. expr.)
    delete_excl=(^bo|local|Debian-non-US|autoup)
    #
    # do not delete if more than 20% of all files would vanish
    max_delete_files=20%
    #
    # debian mirror can be S L O W; give it a long time in seconds
    timeout=3600

--
Steve McIntyre, Allstor Software         smcintyr@allstor-sw.co.uk
"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,