RE: Slink_cd dependency checking is broken

Bummer, my last nights run went without error, but I guess
I will have to wait for rsync to complete to see if todays
run worked.  Did'nt the hard link change happen last week???

> And is it me, or is whiptail still on disc 2?  :-)

Whiptail is in base2.1.tar.gz, and is allready loaded
by the time of the first boot.

Jim Westveer <jwest@netnw.com>

The software required Win95 or better,
so I installed Linux.