Sparc Issues (Re: CD images for release)

Steve McIntyre <stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk> writes:

> Hopefully the mirrors are in sync and we're ready to go tonight.
>
> i386 images are easy - Phil, can you sort those please? And the source
> images are probably easiest for you, too. And if you can sort out making
> copies of the other images, cdimage.debian.org would be the best place to
> advertise I guess...

> Steve Dunham has sparc images sorted, yes? If not, we may be able to help
> in Cambridge.

I am set up to make them.  I still can't produce the actual images
until:

  1. The sparc stuff in incoming is installed
  2. Eric uploaded the new sparc boot-floppies, and they are installed.

After this is done, I'll build the images.  If this is not done in
time, I'll manually install the packages on my mirror and build the
images.

I also will need to know where to put the images.  I don't think I can
host that much data for consumption by the general public.

Steve
dunham@cse.msu.edu