m68k install stuff problems

Hmmm, the boot-m68k stuff doesn't work. By the looks of it, your map file
is expecting to find stuff with different filenames (the names you
uploaded to Incoming) from the stuff in .../disks-m68k/. I'm having a look
at fixing this right now, but you know the stuff better than I do; I've
never even looked at python programming until you gave me this
yeasterday...!

--
Steve McIntyre, Allstor Software         smcintyr@allstor-sw.co.uk
Also available from stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk