Properly released, including a .deb:
slink-cd (1.08) unstable; urgency=low
* slink_cd changes:
* Only put Packages files on binary CDs now, so we should get common
* For i386, only use Joliet on binary CDs. Same reason.
* Munge packages files - each binary CD only know about itself and
earlier CDs - now single_disk is no longer necessary, as normal disc 1
will do the same job. Users now need to be told to use the last disk
first on dselect "update" run.
* Moved partition checking a bit later - allow the script to create
TMPDIR if necessary before complaining it doesn't exist...!
* Check that "slice master" works before continuing.
* Copy on README.ARCH if it exists.
* Fixed thinko in source md5 checking - should now work again instead
of just dropping out.
* Moved vecho etc. definitions into a separate file, source it
* Split boot stuff off into separate scripts, one per arch.
* Added small extra stuff for m68k - boot vme stuff on CD 1.
* Moved volid-reading code to each image step, avoid errors.
* Created README.multicd explaining order of CDs.
* Changed *.info to now say ?/4 instead of ?/5 - only 4 official CDs.
* Created vecho - vecho definitions file.
* Altered mklist to use vecho.
* Created new boot-ARCH scripts for sparc and i386.
* Slightly modified Chris Lawrence's m68k install-disks python script
to do the same job, now called boot-m68k.
* Added ipx to slink1.useful, needed for ncpfs. How did this ever get
* Updated to "master" version 1.26 1999/02/24.
Steve McIntyre, CURS CCE, Cambridge, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
home page</a> Cthulhu - Why vote for the Lesser Evil?
"Tongue-tied & twisted, Just an earth-bound misfit, I..." |Finger for PGP key
- Re: v 1.08
- From: Andreas Jellinghaus <email@example.com>