Installation Manual help needed

I really need a set of the x86-binary slink CDs so I can test the
documentation with these CDs. Could someone mail me one?  Even mail it
COD, I don't care, I'll pay for it.  Let me know.

  Address:
   Adam Di Carlo
   96 Orchard St #2FN
   New York, NY  10002

Thanks.

Could someone familiar with the slink CD sets also take a look at the
Installation Manual?  I know that I lack tecra documentation in there
and that you need to boot from the 2nd slink CD in order to get the
tecra boot.  I assume you guys aren't dealing with the x86 'safe' boot
at all?

  http://www.debian.org/~aph/boot-floppies/<arch>