Re: NEWS for debian-boot

On Tue, 19 Jan 1999, Chris Lawrence wrote:

>I don't know if /all/ of main will fit on one CD on m68k.  I'll try my
>damnedest though.  My guess is that a lot of the docs packages could
>be pushed onto a second (read non-essential) CD.  I've already saved
>about ~20M by throwing off the useless kernel-source packages for
>versions other than 2.0.33.  BUT I can't say anything definite until I
>have everything here...

Unless you have a good reason to arrange things differently, I think it
would be worth trying to stick to something like the layouts we have
elsewhere - see slink_cd or ask me if you want it explained.

--
Steve McIntyre, Allstor Software         smcintyr@allstor-sw.co.uk
		Oh My God! They Killed init! You Bastards!