distributing as debs

[ dang it, I deleted the original post before responding to it :-( ]

I just thought I would give you another idea when you have everything more
stable (and making deb's more worthwhile).  You can distribute them
yourself like the X group does, then you can have everyone add a line to
their apt/sources.list like the following:

deb http://master.debian.org/%7Ebranden xfree86/

Then, when you post that a new version of the slink-cd stuff is up, I can
run "apt-get update; apt-get install slink-cd".  No worries about it
getting stuck in incoming until you are really ready.

Just a thought from the lurker,
Brandon

| Brandon Mitchell * bhmit1@mail.wm.edu * http://bhmit1.home.ml.org/ |
| The above is a completely random sequence of bits, any relation to |
|               an actual message is purely accidental.              |