RE: slink_cd v 1.02 - i386 - WORKS!

> Aha! You've got 3 sets of boot disks in there:

Better to have 3 than none -)

I will still burn a set today for an install.
(yep, I also cary a v2.0 disk just in case)

Most of the "opportunities" I have found installing
with the slink disks are with the content (read that bugs),
not with the structure of the slink disk.

I noticed you put in a link to debian on the top level,
thanks, I was gointo mention it.

Besides, I want a chance to see how the automajic package
selection stuff is coming along.

I will build alpha, and m68k this evening to see how it goes.

Thanks for the help.

Jim
So far, no one has been killed in a computer crash.
Jim Westveer ------------- jwest@netnw.com
phone -------------------- 425-392-0141
http://www.netnw.com