Re: slinkcd v 0.95 m68k & Alpha organization

In article <19981229151947.B16566@janux> you write:
>On Fri 25 Dec 1998, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
>
>It's apparently including contrib, non-free and non-us, and those
>haven't been receiving much attention (at least on alpha). I get
>2238 i386 versus 2054 alpha for main. 67 of those 2238 are "oldlibs",
>which we don't need on alpha.

I'm running another test now on open; I'll get back to you again with the
results from that, bearing these in mind.

--
Steve McIntyre, CURS CCE, Cambridge, UK.         stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk
I sent ten dollars to death.net and all I got was... well, nothing.