Re: slinkcd v 0.95

Steve McIntyre wrote:

> The scripts should cope with just about any slink architecture now, so
> those of you with other arches please grab it from
>
> http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~stevem/DebianCD/
>
> and try it out. Any breakages/comments, please tell me.

Very good job, steve.
I'm working on the sparc part to get the CDROM bootable, but it's hard to find
a lot of disk space where to store the image(s) ;-((

It's even hard to put the whole archive on one disk for cp -dPRl to work.
I just have a few 1GB drives, so my Debian archive is split across them :-((
I need either to reorganize it or to find a workaround...

Regards.