RE: IX - Slinkcd 0.93

Steve,

In Slinkcd 0.93....

On line ~671 that reads:
    if [ "$IMAGES"x = "1"x ] ; then
This is the flag test to see if it should make images.
Because you changed the structure to include image(1-5),
"images" is actually not defined, so no disks will ever
be made.

images has to be 1 to enter the loop, and then the
individual tests on image1...image5 work fine.

I changed :

  "images"x)
   IMAGES=1     #<<-- added
   IMAGE1=1
   IMAGE2=1
   IMAGE3=1
   IMAGE4=1
   IMAGE5=1
   shift 1
   ;;

to set the variable when "images" is on the command line
and:

echo MD5LIST=$MD5LIST
echo IMAGES=$IMAGES	#<<-- added
echo IMAGE1=$IMAGE1
echo IMAGE2=$IMAGE2

To display it ...so one can see if it is being set....

I will build another set today when I get a chance.
I will also try to build the m68k and Alpha set.
(gointo run out of disk ... ;-)

Jim (Seattle, cold, snowing)
Everyone who comes in here wants three things:
        1. They want it quick.
        2. They want it good.
        3. They want it cheap.
I tell 'em to pick two and call me back.

*** Fatal Error: Found [MS-Windows],
repartitioning Disk for Linux ...
Jim Westveer ------------- jwest@netnw.com
phone -------------------- 425-392-0141