Re: Slinkcd 0.92

On Sun, 20 Dec 1998, Gerhard Poul wrote:

>If you want I can help you to create as good images as possible for the
>alpha platforms. Just tell me what you need to know or what I should do...

I'm basically looking to see what I need to copy into the boot directory -
do the other arches use the Eltorito bootable CD hack, or do they do
something else entirely? If it's different, I'll need to know what to tell
mkhybrid.

--
Steve McIntyre, CURS CCE, Cambridge, UK.         stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk
"It's actually quite entertaining to watch ag129 prop his foot up on