Slinkcd 0.92

Thanks to Phil Hands, I've now got an account on a machine with more disk
space and hence a more complete mirror than mine (up until very recently I
haven't had the space for more then the i386 architecture). I've had a few
teething problems in adapting the script, but things are now looking good:

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~stevem/DebianCD/

What I now need help with is creating bootable images for the other
architectures - what do I need to do? Is it possible to create bootable
CDs for these, or do people have to make boot floppies themselves? And if
it is possible, I see there are different subdirectories for amiga, atari
and mac on m68k - do these all need different boot images?

Also - what status are sparc/mips/arm in wrt release for slink? I can
probably make images for them too, but I'll need more help testing.

--
Steve McIntyre, CURS CCE, Cambridge, UK.         stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk
  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there