RE: Debian slink CD images

On Mon, 14 Dec 1998, Brederlow wrote:

>I tried the script yesterday and of cause it failed. :) Well, my
>mirror of hamm isn`t complete, so I had dangling symlinks.

OK, so you'll struggle with any CD creation script then...

>Apart from that I didn`t like that the script can only manage slink
>cds and only i386 cds. A far more general script will be needed.

Agreed. The thing is getting more general as time goes on. I've had offers
of help to make it architecture-independent at least. As for slink-only,
there is unfortunately a lot of release-specific stuff needed at the
moment, for example the location of boot floppy images and the like. I
could make it cope with hamm disks too I guess, but it'll need some work.

--
Steve McIntyre, Allstor Software         smcintyr@allstor-sw.co.uk
Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there