Re: debian-cd Mailing list

Hi,

> Could you summon a brief sketch of what is planned for the standard,
> just some keywords to hilite its contents. I think that would help in
> focusing our minds on good suggestions beforehand.

Everything which is on the cd should be contained in the standard... (like
the definitions which cd it is, which tools have to be in the /tools
directory and something like that...)

I'll post the first alpha version tomorrow morning... :)

cu
 gerhard

--
  Vienna Backbone Service - we support experimental data transfer technology
                    Registered Linux User #62222 (GP3078)