Re: your mail

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, Zbigniew Bojko wrote:

> Please send me the contact to Debian CD-ROM seller in Poland.
>
> The address on your Web Page is not actual.

Our webpage lists only information that vendors have supplied themselves. If
that information is out of date or incorrect, please contact the vendor to
have it corrected.

The only Polish vendor listed, http://www.netart.com.pl, does have a webpage
(loads quite slowly), but I don't know Polish at all so I can't be sure it
actually (still) sells Debian CDs. You could mail them directly
(netart@netart.com.pl or maybe biuro@serwery.pl) to find that out.

If that doesn't work out, you can try to order your CDs from one of the many
vendors that are listed as shipping internationally.

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer