PC Plus Linux Archive (fwd)

Can someone please forward these people a CD set?

Thanks, Nils.

------- Forwarded Message

From: "Rob Fenwick" <rob.fenwick@futurenet.co.uk>
To: <press@debian.org>
Subject: PC Plus Linux Archive
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 13:54:51 -0000

Dear Sir/Madam,

PC Plus Magazine is well known in the UK for our top quality Linux coverage.
The cover of each issue of PC Plus bears the slogan "Number one for Linux!",
and we believe that in the UK that is absolutely true.

We're now attempting to build an archive of Linux software intended not
specifically for review, but to have a copy of each of the major
distributions, office suites, network packages and so on for reference.  The
aim of this archive is to help us compare the features of any new software
product with those already available, increasing the quality of our
coverage, and the public of GNU/Linux.

We would be grateful, therefore, if you could supply us with a copy (for
both the Intel platform, and Mac PPC where available) of the most recent
release of your distribution, along with information regarding your plans /
announced release dates for future releases.  Also, please do consider
sending us your Linux related press releases (if you don't already do so) to
pcplus@futurenet.co.uk

The address for the submission of software, should you be able to, is:

Rob Fenwick
On-line Editor, PC Plus Magazine
Future Publishing Ltd
30 Monmouth Street
Bath
BA1 2BW
United Kingdom

Should you wish to call me, my number is 01225 44 22 44, and faxes are
welcomed on 01225 732295.

Many thanks,

Rob Fenwick
On-line Editor, PC Plus