Re: Warning, CD-ROM order with LordSutch.com

* Christian T. Steigies <cts@debian.org> [2003-01-31 10:19]:
> > I have order and payed a cdrom (Knoppix 3.1) with LordSutch.
> > Order never received.  I have send several mails to LordSutch - no
> > response
>
> You order a CD that is created in germany, in the US? Isn't there a

I don't know what you're rambling, Christian, but Chris Lawrence
(lordsutch) has definitely disappeared from the net.  I mailed him
several times about reportbug and didn't get a reponse.
http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/#us lists him as selling CDs and I
guess John wants to inform us that he's not actually processing orders
and should therefore be removed from the listing.  Also,
debian-cd@lists is given as contact address at the end of the above
mentioned URL.

--
Martin Michlmayr