Vendors: AllDebian = TuxCDs??

I read in a previous post (?AllDebian, TuxCDs not responding and product
didn't come?) that after researching an order gone awry, the buyer?s payment
to AllDebian was ?transferred? to TuxCDs.  I thought this strange, so I took a
look myself.  Sure enough, once an order is submitted with AllDebian, the
transaction is sent to TuxCDs? payment processor.  My questions:

Should single vendors be listed multiple times on the Debian vendors list?

Is it a positive reflection upon Debian to support vendors that employ
marketing techniques most often proliferated by porn sites (i.e. many fronts
and false domains for the same site)?

Just my thoughts