Re: 3.0r1 DVD/netinst images

[ Please DO NOT use html to public lists; you're lucky that my spam
  filter didn't just eat this one... ]

>On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 10:37:11PM +0100, Uwe Stein wrote:
>Steve McIntyre wrote:
>>Good point. I'll have a play on open tomorrow when I'm awake.
>Hi Steve,
>i know that you a hard working man, but what is with your play?

I was trying to make some images on open and it crashed a couple of
times while I was trying to use it. I'm trying again now.

"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,
"Tongue-tied & twisted, Just an earth-bound misfit, I..."