Re: jigdo 0.6.9

On Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 09:35:37AM +0700, Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim wrote:
> Why does it conflict with the "jigdo" package ?

Because it now contains the translations (file
/usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/jigdo.mo), they used to be in the jigdo
package.

I'm not sure how to handle this in the long run. jigdo (the GUI) and
jigdo-file will be sharing lots, but not all of the translated messages. It
would be a waste of disc space to duplicate the complete .mo files in both
packages. If/when there are more translations and the GUI is functional, I
should probably introduce a jigdo-common package for the translations.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _