Re: md5sum of source images?

Richard Atterer schrieb am 05.01.:

> The 3.0r1 files that are now on the cdimage server have not been released,
> so there is no signed MD5SUMS file. However, the .template file contains
> the entire image's checksum,

Is it posible to extract it?

>  and jigdo should have verified it when you downloaded the image.

No it doesn't. As I described before, I couldn't download
debian-30r1-source-1_NONUS.iso with jigdo, so I'll download it the
conventional way. Because I'll make many copies I want to be sure that
the image is ok.

I found checksums at
ftp://ftp.hu.debian.org/pub/CDROM-Images/debian/3.0_r1/images/source/MD5SUMS
but they seem to be wrong (#1 and #1_NONUS are equal).

Thx.
--
bli