Re: Kann Images nicht brennen

Hallo Herbert,

debian-cd ist eine englische Mailingliste, deswegen werde ich auch auf
Englisch antworten.

On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 10:37:01AM +0200, Herbert Pöhlmann wrote:
> ich habe mit verschiedenen Brennprogrammen (WinOnCD 3.70.572, NERO
> 5.0.2.4) versucht, die Debian-Images zu brennen, hat aber nicht
> funktioniert. Das Ergebnis ist entweder eine nicht lesbare CD
> (WinOnCD) oder eine CD, auf der das Image als einzelne, komplette
> Datei gebrannt und nicht aufgelöst worden ist.

[Burning the ISO with WinOnCD resulted in an unreadable CD, with Nero
the CD contained a single .iso file.]

I have used Nero myself to burn 3.0r0 pre-13 (or something) - the
instructions from the CD FAQ are applicable to the German version. I'm
not sure why it didn't work for you.

I've also successfully used WinOnCD (but only with potato CDs)...

I suggest you have another look at
<http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#record-windows> and/or ask a friend for
help. In particular, your results with Nero indicate that you didn't
follow the instructions in the FAQ.

Good luck!

Cheers,

  Richard