Re: Basic Sarge CDs available for testing

Le Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 06:55:26PM +0200, Attila Nagy écrivait:
> > The i386 images available at http://gluck.debian.org/debian-cd/testing/
> > have been generated on monday and are bootable afaik.
> Bootable or installable? :)
>
> I could not install the system in a VMWare virtual machine (the CD was
> generated with the latest debian-cd from CVS).
> I did not try the above, jigdo version, though...

Santiago was able to boot the various images and to start the
installation process. It launches the isolinux prompt and there you can
type "cdrom", "net" or "cdrom144" (or "linux" which will boot the
"cdrom" install).

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com