Re: Debian CDs for woody release

> I wasn't talking about the debian-cd tasks file, I was talking about the
> tasks as seen by tasksel.

The Task: headers in the Packages files on the ftp site are generated
via overrides from tasksel CVS. They can be changed, but by the looks
of things current CVS is for sid (particularly the confusingly named
"produc" task), so I'm not quite sure what the deal is.

We need a "woody" tag in CVS probably.

Joey's been the main task hacker, afaik.

Cheers,
aj