De : Santiago Garcia Mantinan [mailto:manty@manty.net]
Envoyé : mardi 25 juin 2002 19:26
À : Charlier, Gerald (G.)
Cc : debian-cd@lists.debian.org
Objet : Re: Debian Woody HP-PA

> I would like to test the latest distribution. As hppa.trasno.net and
> iesc.udc.es are dead, where could I find the latest ISO for HP-PA ?

Maybe it was dead (it is the same machine) but it is not now, and I have
just built new hppa images available in both jigdo and iso styles for you to
test.

However, there are official beta images available via rsync at
cdimage.debian.org on the jigdo-area

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net