Re: Sorting boot images into the beginning of the CD.

|Otherwise, if we have to use the -sort argument, some tries may need to
|be done ... i'm not sure if I understand what to put in the "sort file".

     -sort sort file
     Sort file locations on the media. Sorting is controlled by a file
     that contains pairs of filenames and sorting offset weighting.  If
     the weighting is higher, the file will be located closer to the
     beginning of the media, if the weighting is lower, the  file will
     be located closer to the end of the media.  There must be only one
     space or tabs

The order of given filenames/directories does not change much if I
understand mkisofs correctly. It writes the contents in random order,
and the path table is sorted in ASCII order afterwards.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
Weasel: schreib mal da hinein, daß ich im IRC immer so schroff bin und nur auf
die Türen zeige, öffnen und durchgehen müssen die Leute schon selbst.  Und wenn