Discrepancy in binary-i386-1.list

Hello.

I have been attempting to download the ISO image of the latest Debian
using the pseudo-image kit I downloaded.  The download went fairly
smoothly, until I got to the entry in the list file that said:

/doc/FAQ/html/ch-basic_defs.html

The pseudo-image.log confirmed that the ftp server reported that the
file ( and other files in the html subdirectory ) didn't exist.  I
ftp'ed to a site to check it out myself and discovered that there was in
fact no html directory in the FAQ directory at all.  The ramifications
of this are not good:

1.  I can't continue to download the files for my ISO image.
2.  Even if I comment out the documentation lines and not download these
documentation files, then I have no way of
checking whether the download was completely successful (ie. I can't get
an accurate md5sum that matches what is on your sites).

I would appreciate it if you could confirm the contents of the list file
against what is in the mirror list and provide me with a work-around
that would be satisfactory.  If I am incorrect in my assumption, then
please correct me (with kindness), since I am new to this.

Thanks very much for your time and effort.  I appreciate it.

Rodney Lott