Adding local packages to the first CD?

Hello

I'm trying to build a CD based on Woody with some extra packages
currently missing from Woody.  I try to set a few flags in CONF.sh:

  export LOCAL=1
  export LOCALDEBS=/local/ftp/skolelinux/dists/$CODENAME/main/binary-$ARCH

But this do not work.  There do not seem to be any handling of
LOCAL-flags in the packages target in Makefile.  It is only mentioned
in the sources target.

Our local APT source is availble from
<URL:ftp://ftp.skolelinux.no/skolelinux/>.  I'm not sure if it
correctly set up.  If anyone know how to properly set up a APT source,
please give me some clues.