Re: Downloading and building iso image of Debian Linux

On Thu, 30 Nov 2000, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 30, 2000 at 12:19:23AM -0800, John Horak wrote:
>
> > For whatever it's worth, I appreciate all your hard work and time, but in
> the end I have to conclude Pseudo-Image Kit + rsync = crap
[..]
> Anne will probably point you to the FAQ and everything else you (should)
> have read.

Indeed. Before using the Pseudo-Image Kit, this is required reading:

* http://cdimage.debian.org/
* http://cdimage.debian.org/faq.html
* http://cdimage.debian.org/~costar/pseudo-image-kit/  (the Notes section)
* the Kit's README

And DON'T skip anything because you think you have some experience.

And for someone with your experience, I don't expect something vague like
"this stuff is crap". I expect at least exact references to specific portions
of above mentioned documentation that you don't understand and/or could/should
be formulated better. Mailing me a clean patch would show even more
experience.

If you still have problems or questions after carefully (re-)reading mentioned
stuff, please ask. I'd be glad to provide any answer I can think of.

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer