Fwd: Could not resolve hostname lemon.debian.net: Name or service not known

Hi Mattias,

Sorry for the strange formatting, I only just subscribed to the mailing list.

there is one kfreebsd-amd64/kfreebsd-i386 porterbox, which is
lemon.debian.net. However, this seems not to be running.

the disk broke early this year, and just replacing the disk in the same hw, I wasn't successfull installing it, so I was looking for replacement hw, which I found just recently, I will be able to be @work to connect it and setup DNS
for it again soon. (Wednesday)

$ ssh lemon.debian.net
ssh: Could not resolve hostname lemon.debian.net: Name or service not
known

Sorry about the downtime of about 3/4 years...

What is the status of this machine? Or is there an alternative
available?

I don't know, but my plan is to go find a 2nd hw that I can install gnu/kfreebsd on,
so there would be two such machines...

Best,