kfreebsd-any support in rebootstrap?

Hi bsd people,

A longer while ago, Steven Chamberlain and I worked on bootstrapping
kfreebsd-any from linux-any and it worked somewhat. Since then the
rebootstrap[1] tool has been testing such bootstraps.

Since a while now kfreebsd-kernel-headers is removed from unstable,
because it does not have any binary packages left on non-ports
architectures. This happens to break rebootstrap as it assumes all
required source packages to be available. I've suggested earlier that
kfreebsd-kernel-headers should build some arch:all package to keep the
source package in unstable. For comparison, src:hurd builds hurd-doc.
Nevertheless kfreebsd-kernel-headers has not been reintroduced thus far
and it isn't stuck in NEW. As a consequence, we haven't tested
bootstrapping kfreebsd-any in a while and likely it is broken now.

I'm planning to drop support for kfreebsd-any from rebootstrap for this
reason. If you would like me to keep it, please speak up now. Otherwise,
I'll soon be disabling the kfreebsd-any related jobs and removing the
kfreebsd-any support bits from rebootstrap.

Helmut

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/HelmutGrohne/rebootstrap#preview