How to get a debian kfreebsd sid

Hello,

I'm working on the lwip debian package, when building, I found it fails
on kfreebsd's boxes:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=lwip

I'd like to fix the problems, and for that I need to have a virtual
machine with debian kfreebsd sid installed that allows me to reproduce
te error. But the thing is it has turned out to be really difficult.

I tried several approaches:
- Upgrading from image in [1]
- Installing wheezy from netinst and upgrading
- Installing sid directly from mini.iso

I tried using repos in archive.debian.org, deb.debian.org/debian-
ports, snapshot-debian.org/debian-ports and snapshot.debian.org/debian
(choosing a date when kfreebsd still wasn't moved to ports).

All attempts ended up failing for some reason or another, and now I'm
blocked.

Which do you think is the best way to install a debian kfreebsd sid
today?

Thanks!

----
[1] https://people.debian.org/~aurel32/qemu/kfreebsd-amd64/debian_wheez