Re: Hurd-i386 and kfreebsd-{i386,amd64} removal

Svante Signell, le dim. 14 avril 2019 10:23:42 +0200, a ecrit:
> One problem with debian-ports is that the sources, most interesting the
> *.debian.tar.* files. You cannot any longer add deb-src to the
> sources.list and apt-get source <package>; dpkg-buildpackage ...
>
> As I understand it the sources have to be added to where the binary
> package are e.g.
> http://ftp.ports.debian.org/debian-ports/pool-hurd-i386/main/g/gdb/ and
> the way to build from source is dget
> http://ftp.ports.debian.org/debian-ports/pool-hurd-i386/main/g/gdb/gdb_7.12-6.1+pie.dsc
> etc.

For unstable/experimental packages, one can simply use the main archive
deb-src line, debian-ports only needs to host the binaries.

> Is there space in ftp.ports.debian.org also for the source packages?

The question is only for packages in the "unreleased" distrib, which
shouldn't be numerous (or else it means the work is not going upstream).

Samuel