Debian GNU/kFreeBSD porterboxen?

Hi,

I need porterbox access. I can test my stuff on Hurd, but not
where it currently hurts. Please make some porterboxen for,
ideally both, kfreebsd show up on db.d.o or something :|

(In the meantime, where is UTIME_OMIT?)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
11:56⎜«liwakura:#!/bin/mksh» also, i wanted to add mksh to my own distro │
i was disappointed that there is no makefile │ but somehow the Build.sh is