Re: kamp down
- To: James Clarke <email@example.com>
- Cc: Debian kFreeBSD ML <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: kamp down
- From: Svante Signell <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 22:58:27 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <D0ABC7AF-F797-433C-9C50-7725BEB536D5@debian.org> <CANjDN1nbu6gH1OQFg3VmDJm+rh_70gDLZxHJo=RuMeiwXkCQ6g@mail.gmail.com> <DE0B3C88-0DEB-4081-9580-6CE0C9546154@debian.org> <email@example.com> <41DC118A-5D10-4AB4-9E22-BD5812AA2C10@debian.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <B5931C7B-28F5-4D95-BBD4-5E220DDB70CD@debian.org> <email@example.com>
I'm CC:ing this to debian-kbsd too!
On Sun, 2018-05-06 at 19:31 +0200, Svante Signell wrote:
> On Sat, 2018-05-05 at 01:45 +0100, James Clarke wrote:
Pasted from irc, this is becoming a bad story. Do you have anybody who
can help (or teach me more on how to administer a buildd):
(10:43:04 PM) srs: jrtc27: I see that you are uploading/signing
packages right now.
(10:48:55 PM) srs: I really need help configuring the buildd:
(10:48:55 PM) srs: 1) get rid of the recovery sessions
(10:48:55 PM) srs: 2) enable build of i386 again
(10:48:55 PM) srs: 3) update the build chroots: starting with i386
(10:48:55 PM) srs: 4) make package build again for experimental:
missing dependency on libcwidget3v5 for aptitude.
(10:49:34 PM) srs: If you don't help me I shut down kamp in 24 hours.
(10:50:43 PM) srs: It is not good policy to have a buildd trying to
build packages over and over again, not having a chance to succeed :(
(10:51:05 PM) srs: We will just be laughed at ...