Re: some notes on util-linux takeover of eject

Am 26.10.2017 um 16:59 schrieb Cyril Brulebois:
> Hi,
>
> Michael Biebl <biebl@debian.org> (2017-10-24):
>> It's actually smaller then the old eject-udeb as I didn't include the
>> gettext translations.
>
> Why? OK this was late and maybe I wasn't clear on IRC, but keeping the
> i18n + l10n part working is important.

The debconf templates are of course translated. What I meant is that I
don't ship /usr/share/locale in the eject udeb.
Or is it important to be able to run the eject binary under a different
locale and have the output of the tool translated?

universe are pointed away from Earth?