Re: Missing uploads for d-i daily builds since 2017-10-13

FYI, a quick follow-up:

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (2017-10-26):
> On further investigation, it seems IPv6 addresses changed for both
> machines. I've just modified dillon's configuration accordingly to
> account for the native IPv6 addresses, and next builds should show
> up again.

It seems IPv6 assignments aren't final at the hoster, so I've forced
IPv4 through ~/.ssh/config (following advice from Julien Cristau from
the DSA team) on both falla and fischer.

KiBi.