webrtc-audio-processing 0.3 is unbuildable on non-linux archs

Dear Hurd and BSD porters,

The latest upload of webrtc-audio-processing in unstable does not
build on non-linux archs. This new version is required by pulseaudio
9, so it will not build as well.

My guess is that the build failures are only due to lack of
appropriate checks in configure (ie, not any real incompatibility). If
the porters could prepare such a patch, I'm more than happy to apply
locally and forward upstream. I currently lack time to try to do this
myself.

--

Saludos,
Felipe Sateler