Re: kfreebsd -- encryption options

Hi,

basically, it should already work out of the box, at least that's how it is described in the Installation Guide:
https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/kfreebsd-amd64/ch06s03.html.en#partman-crypto

Unfortunately, it doesn't work, neither with crypto-modules, nor with dm-crypto-modules, nor with both loaded.
Also, zfs encryption doesn't seem to work.
I tested it with the daily build from today.
Is there any way I could help or could somebody describe a solution to get it to work?

Kind regards,
Philipp Martis