CUPS tests on kFreeBSD (was: Re: cups builds on kfreebsd-*)

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the rebootstrap of CUPS on kfreebsd.

Le vendredi, 3 juin 2016, 08.06:42 Scott Kitterman a écrit :
> Unfortunately, tests are now failing on kfreebsd.  I've no idea what
> to do  about that.
>
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=cups&arch=kfreebsd-amd6
> 4&ver=2.1.3-5%2Bb2&stamp=1464954429

Yep, I've noticed too. It's unfortunately not new:
 https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=cups&arch=kfreebsd-amd64

The CUPS test suite fails with the following effects:

> Performing 5.5-lp.sh: FAIL
> FAIL: Printer 'Test2' produced 17 page(s), expected 23.
> FAIL: 143 requests logged, expected 165.

It's usually hard to guess from the test-suite alone what's happening
there, and I don't have much time (or interest) to debug this.

kFreeBSD porters: what do you suggest there? Do you have time /
bandwidth to investigate this? Would you prefer builds allowing test
failures?

--
Cheers,
    OdyX