GNU/kFreeBSD at DebConf16

Hi!

Thanks to Debian's wonderful sponsors and organisers, I should be able
to make it to DebConf again this year.  Will there be any other folks
going who are / have been involved with GNU/kFreeBSD?

I'll volunteer to give a talk again.  I open to ideas for topics to
cover, but mostly want to give some kind of progress report, and I'll
mention related projects like ubuntuBSD and the implications.

This weekend I'll submit the talk proposal, probably titled "putting
GNU/kFreeBSD into production".  I can give a lot of examples of where
I've put it to use, how others have, and maybe some ideas of things it
is useful for.

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org