Re: kfreebsd-10_10.3~svn296998-2_multi.changes REJECTED

Hi Christoph,

Debian FTP Masters wrote:
> ACL dm: NEW uploads are not allowed

I have a kfreebsd-10 10.3 package staged in SVN r5977 at
svn://anonscm.debian.org/glibc-bsd/trunk/kfreebsd-10/

I switched compiler from Clang to GCC and this seems pretty good now.  I
think it may have fixed the crash bug you were seeing.

I can't upload it because, I think the unbuilt kfreebsd-i386 binaries
have "timed out" their NEW queue approval, so this all has to go into
the NEW queue for approval again.

Please could you upload this for me sometime (to experimental).  Please
remember to update the control file with `debian/rules control`.  I
think the upload must include binaries because of NEW queue
restrictions.

Thanks,
Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org