Re: jessie-kfreebsd builds of glibc_2.19-18+deb8u3?

Christoph Egger wrote:
> Turns out a jessie-kfreebse/updates upload does not actually push things
> to the mirror network. glibc got out together with the libreoffice linux
> update. We should keep that in mind and I just need to inform people to
> manually trigger the mirror pulse next time.

Aha, I thought that might be the case.  Thanks.  I finally got the last
of my machines, VMs and chroots patched today, I think.

The mirror push will rarely be so urgent, only for critical issues like
this.

I really should set up some sort of dashboard page to track versions of
packages across jessie, /updates, jessie-kfreebsd, and -p-u;  to check
for anything else missing and to show what patches we have in our custom
suite.

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org