Re: iceweasel jessie-kfreebsd-security builds missing

Hi Christoph,

Christoph Egger wrote:
> There is no jessie-kfreebsd security building at all currently. Was
> waiting on aba who knows that code but am trying to hack there myself
> nowadays.

What would be the process for a kfreebsd-10 security patch in
jessie-kfreebsd?  In that case there'd be no DSA, nothing in
jessie/updates to trigger builds on jessie-kfreebsd.  Would we
upload it directly to the jessie-kfreebsd/updates suite, and
would it build straight away?

(Would like to try to figure this out before we have some
urgent security bug to fix...)

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org