Re: kfreebsd repositories vanished after Jessie official release

I did a fresh install from daily installer on a VirtualBox VM.
Install goes fine, base system, grub, reboot.
At reboot, I put the new sources.list in the system, and try an apt-get update
I get no errors, but "waiting for headers" until forever.

apt-get sits waiting for http headers until forever, but wget works on
http, at least on local net server.
I first tried to update apt package by downloading the package on
another system, then wgetting on the fresh install VM.
apt package updated, still not working.
So I updated the kfreebsd-image also by downloading on another system,
then wgetting on fresh VM.
Install updated kfreebsd-image-10.1, reboot, apt-get update works.

I can reply on my system to have a second test, if you like.

Bye
gl