Preparations for jessie-kfreebsd release

Hi,

I'm glad to hear we have a jessie-kfreebsd suite set up:
[🔎] 20150426144240.GA12831@pyro.eu.org">https://lists.debian.org/[🔎] 20150426144240.GA12831@pyro.eu.org

and it works already with the now-official mirror redirector
(http.debian.net -> httpredir.debian.org).

Was there any progress in getting security builds to trigger?  And
which queue/suite will those go into?

I'll be looking at adapting debian-installer to use the new respository
URLs, and fixing some remaining d-i issues.  I'd like to make some kind
of BETA release similar to what debian-edu are doing.

I did some linux d-i image testing using lots of real hardware on
jessie release day, and I'll do the same for the kfreebsd images.  Many
people can help out with this once there is some kind of BETA, and we
have more time to fix bugs before releasing.

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org