Re: possibility of jessie-kfreebsd suite

Dear FTP masters,

Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
> >  + Ideally -release@ would accept us in testing as long as possible
> >    (without any blocking characteristics there) and we copy everything
> >    that is not superseeded in jessie-kfreebsd there rather late
>
> Well, kfreebsd is still in testing for now ;)

...and now it is probably 'rather late', so please could ftpmasters
create that jessie-kfreebsd suite now, taking a copy of whatever is in
the main jessie suite for kfreebsd-* (and arch: all I guess)?

That seems to be the first step, and must happen before release
team deletes the kfreebsd architectures.

I don't think we're releasing kfreebsd for a couple more weeks, so
still have more time to think about how security updates will be
handled or if there will be some proposed-updates queue for this.

> Copying everything from testing should not be too complicated if we only
> need to do so once.

I hope so!

Thanks,
Steven Chamberlain