Re: kFreeBSD CD/DVD builds for Jessie

Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> (2015-04-19):
> I know that the kFreeBSD ports are not being officially released
> [1]. What plans (if any) have been made for any *un*official releases?
> I've just removed the BSD builds from the debian-cd architecture lists
> in preparation for next weekend, but I've not heard anything more...
>
> [1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2014/11/msg00005.html

Thanks for bringing this up, Steve.

Another place that will likely need an update is the devel/debian-installer
area of the Debian website[1]. I'm not sure whether we should link to other
places if unofficial releases happen there, or whether that should be done
from the ports page[2].

At first glance, dropping the kfreebsd-* archs entirely from images.data would
be the easiest, but we can try and accomodate for a location change (which
means more text about the fact it's unofficial, possibly hosted elsewhere, and
that means an extra effort on the translation side).

 1. https://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
 2. https://www.debian.org/ports/kfreebsd-gnu/

Mraw,
KiBi.

PS: Please Cc me directly in your replies to make sure I don't miss them.